Presentation Folders and Binder Covers - Material Options
Cover Materials for Binder Covers and Presentation Folders
Impact’s material options are incredibly varied. Our unique manufacturing capabilities allow us to work with materials never used before in the binder cover and presentation folder manufacturing process. This allows us to continually research new materials which make the list of materials available for our presentation folders and binder covers a dynamic and ever growing list. We strive to continue to provide new materials that stir excitement, adventure, and creativity into the manufacturing industry for custom presentation folders, custom menu covers, custom binder covers, and other custom products. Ask your Impact Design Sales Associate for your cover material preferences and colors if you do not see them listed.
A summary list of materials include:
- Genuine Leathers in a wide selection of textures, colors, and grades
- Faux Leathers in urethane, vinyl, and other materials also in an incredibly wide selection of textures, colors, and grades. Our faux leathers are considered to be the best available.
- Brushed Aluminum
- Solid Woods from Verified Sustainable Forests (all types of woods are available)
- Polyethylene and Polypropylene in a wide selection of thicknesses, colors and finishes
- Acrylic and Plexiglas in a wide selection of colors and thicknesses.
- Vinyl (the vinyl list like our urethane list is almost endless)
- Tempered Glass
- Solid Metals
- Fabrics from around the world
Lining Materials for Binder Covers and Menu Covers
Lining material options for binder covers and presentation folders are even more varied than the cover material options. All cover material options are available as lining materials for a binder cover, presentation folder, or menu cover, plus there are lighter weight materials available for lining material that are not appropriate for a cover material. So the list just continues to grow.
Impact has swatch cards and sample swatches for thousands of materials, both cover and lining materials. After brief conversation with your Impact Design Sales Associate, she or he will be able to present you with options that are appropriate for you to consider. We are an authority in the field of materials for binder covers, presentation folders, and menu covers. We will work with you to make certain you have a cover and lining material that creates the binder cover or presentation folder that you truly desire.